07 November 2007

Help me decide, Part 2

A hearty THANK YOU to the folks who posted comments on my previous post - very helpful! But, eh, can I throw another dress into the mix?

I found this one completely by accident. I was perusing the Real Weddings page on the Watters website, and came across pics of bridesmaids from Erin's wedding.

See the woman on the far left? She is by no means zaftig but does have more padded features than the other ladies pictured. I think Wtoo #532 might do a zaftig chick justice. And yes, I would get it in floor length and perhaps in Sky Blue.

Likey?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up! That would look good on you as well. The sheer layering is so feminine.

These are all such pretty dresses.

I think they would all look fabulous. I'm just favoring the Marisol a tiny bit more. Just a tiny bit. ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Theresa that this would look good. I really like them all - too many choices! Although, I am backing off my initial preference for Shine Divine - it is true that shiny fabric can be very unforgiving. What I really want to know is if you will be able to look at these dresses in person, or try them on. Pictures can only tell you so much...